I love wereing vans I took this picture of kales old vans and thought I would talk about how I love vans. I have three pairs of vans only because there so much money. But kale has like ten pairs but I think he by's most of them.
Hi Miss Bailey, I can't believe how busy you've been with your blog! Your photos and notes are great, we're looking forward to seeing some dance photos.. Love Grandpa Dennis
Hey Lady Bug! Boy those are some funky looking Vans. Bet they feel great. Maybe one day you will have 10 pairs like your brother. Love your blog. Keeo them coming. Hugs & Kisses Love Gma
Tizzy Fit Papercrafts is your one-stop shop for beautifully coordinated, DIY, scrapbooking mini book kits in a variety of styles, sizes and themes. We use only top quality products to create our one-of-a-kind kits. You will not be disappointed! Don't see the theme you're looking for? Need a larger quantity for a party or get-together? Email us and we'd be happy to try to accommodate your wishes. Thank you for stopping by.
2 comments:
Hi Miss Bailey, I can't believe how busy you've been with your blog! Your photos and notes are great, we're looking forward to seeing some dance photos.. Love Grandpa Dennis
Hey Lady Bug!
Boy those are some funky looking Vans. Bet they feel great. Maybe one day you will have 10 pairs like your brother. Love your blog. Keeo them coming.
Hugs & Kisses Love Gma
Post a Comment