The boys actually took a picture with me after the play.
Look how cool the costumes are! They were one of 4 costumes that were new but my family and I thought that they were the best out of the whole show.
These are all the marionettes of the show. At first I thought the dresses were better but after a while I really started to like the jumper way more because it really looked like a real marionette.I had so much fun in the play and im glad its over but still a little sad but we'll have another one next year the school said it might be Grease but they say they might change it to Alice in Wonderland.

2 comments:
Hey Lady Bug,
I love your costume. You look great.Wish I could have been there with you, maybe next year
Hugs and Kisses
Love Grandma Cathy
Hey cuz it's Haylee I just wanted to say i have blog now:) (www.missanyasblog.blogspot.com)
Post a Comment