New Moon!!!!

Im so excited for New Moon to come out but I have to wait a long time before it does because it comes out on november 20,2009.Now that I saw the first one I am upsested with it and I started to read the first one it has alot of details but I like that because you know what is going on better.I even have a big poster of edward on my wall over bed but I think I all ready showed you that on a different post.Plus I now have mini pictures of twilight things around my big poster it looks really cool and today I went to hottopic and got a Twilight shirt of New Moon a bag with Edward on it and a sticker with Edward on it only beacause I begged my mom to go to the mall to get the stuff but she also got a new purse and two really cool beach towels.Anyways back to new moon.I really like the first picture from new moon at the top it looks so cool thats actually what is on my shirt I got today.Thats about it and I promise I will post more often.

4 comments:
Hey Bailey girl....
So you are still alive and kickin' - thats good to know. I'm obviously kidding!! I am the last person to give you a hard time since I NEVER get to update my blog!! But I was getting pretty tired of ..."I got a phooooonnnneeee!!" HeeHee!
Anyway, we are very excited to see the new movie too. Jacob looks very cute in this one. Don't you think? It would be great if we could come up there in November and see it together!! (Maybe we can work that out.)
Miss U & Love U!!
Hey Lady Bug,
I love that first poster. The movie trailers look like New Moon is going to be great. Those kids are so cute. Talk to you soon.
Love Gma
Hi Bailey girl! I'm glad to see that you updated your blog, too. I love your new top picture. I was just thinking yesterday that I'd probably change out my blog layout and use that picture. I didn't have a chance to do it, so I guess you beat me to it. I love the pictures you posted of New Moon. They are quite delightful. I can't wait for the movie either. Love, Mom
By the way, whats all this talk about going to Forks?? Are you serious? I'll be soooooo mad if you go there and don't come see us!! Hahahaha - lol!!
Post a Comment