Wow.... I can't believe that you have a DOG & FISH!!! Thats amazing!! Your Mom sure has come a long way. (We are proud of her!!) I like all the fish... especially Edward!! I was just curious, "What is a "real fish" place?" Is that where the fish are really expensive? If your Dad likes to shop there....probably so!!
Well miss you girl! Take good care of your babies.
Hey Lady Bug, Fish are just great to have. Grandpa Dennis and I had several tanks. First small ones and then a Giant one. with sharks and whales (just kidding) But it did have some big fish. I loved to watch the fish swim around. I kniow you will enjoy your fish. They are all beautiful and have great names. Love Grandma Cathy
Hey Lady Bug, Fish are just great to have. Grandpa Dennis and I had several tanks. First small ones and then a Giant one. with sharks and whales (just kidding) But it did have some big fish. I loved to watch the fish swim around. I kniow you will enjoy your fish. They are all beautiful and have great names. Love Grandma Cathy
Tizzy Fit Papercrafts is your one-stop shop for beautifully coordinated, DIY, scrapbooking mini book kits in a variety of styles, sizes and themes. We use only top quality products to create our one-of-a-kind kits. You will not be disappointed! Don't see the theme you're looking for? Need a larger quantity for a party or get-together? Email us and we'd be happy to try to accommodate your wishes. Thank you for stopping by.
4 comments:
Wow.... I can't believe that you have a DOG & FISH!!! Thats amazing!! Your Mom sure has come a long way. (We are proud of her!!) I like all the fish... especially Edward!! I was just curious, "What is a "real fish" place?" Is that where the fish are really expensive? If your Dad likes to shop there....probably so!!
Well miss you girl! Take good care of your babies.
Love,
Auntie Darcy
He calls it that because it specializes in fish
bailey
Hey Lady Bug,
Fish are just great to have. Grandpa Dennis and I had several tanks. First small ones and then a Giant one. with sharks and whales (just kidding) But it did have some big fish. I loved to watch the fish swim around. I kniow you will enjoy your fish. They are all beautiful and have great names.
Love Grandma Cathy
Hey Lady Bug,
Fish are just great to have. Grandpa Dennis and I had several tanks. First small ones and then a Giant one. with sharks and whales (just kidding) But it did have some big fish. I loved to watch the fish swim around. I kniow you will enjoy your fish. They are all beautiful and have great names.
Love Grandma Cathy
Post a Comment