Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Im so excited!!
Im super excited for christmas and just cant wait for it to come. I have been counting down the days til and wish it would finally turn to one day but I have to be patient. Tonight mom and I are going to watch Prep and Landing. Prep and Landing is a tv Christmas special that is premiering tonight on ABC and will go until Christmas and will come on next year so you can see it again. It starts at eight thirty. We finally get are break on the 18th and it goes to january 4th (i think). Christmas is going to be great this year I think because I get to see family and have lots of fun opening gifts and spending good times with family that I always remember. I think Christmas is the most magical fun time of the year and every year I get so excited I have butterflies in my stomach. Hopefully we are going to bake this year but I dont know if we will with mom trying to eat better but I might have to sneak a few.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Bailey....
I love the picture of your house. Looks very nice. I love Christmas too. I'm going to try my best to get your gifts to you guys on time this year...heehee. Have fun with Grandpa & Nana.
Love you,
Auntie
We love LAST YEARS photo of the house too! Tell your Dad to get on the stick. See you in a few days..
Love, Grandpa
Post a Comment