These were the super cool cupcakes that were lemon with vanilla frosting.
We had a lot of fun with the water baloons but in about 10 minutes they were totally gone so we dried and had outer pops.
super cute.
We had a lot of fun doing crafts and limbo which made me really sore and I still am but I will probally feel better in the morning.
we had alot of fun though.

2 comments:
Hey Lady Bug,
Looks like everyone had a great time. Nice to have a second birthday in the summer when the weather is warmer. My birthday is in January also. Maybe I'll try the summer birthday. Fun Fun.
Love you
Grandma Cathy
Bailey,
You are definitely quite the little party hostess. You know what you want, and you set out to get it! The party was a great success. I hope you had fun! Love, Mom
Post a Comment