Thursday, July 2, 2009

Roxy

A few weeks ago we woke up and roxy was putting her tail under her which wasn't normal for her and she wouldn't sit so we decided to do to the vet the next day. A little bit before we went to the vet I actully cried a little bit to my mom because I didn't know if Roxy would be fine but then she said its probally nothing big and then I felt way better.When we went Kale went in with my mom to help hold roxy and thinghs and me and Austen went and ate panda and then waited because there is no room in the room for us to go in.Then when they came out with her I asked what it was and all it was was the top end of her tail was a little fractured and the doctor told us to make sure she dosen't run in the backyard or play alot for about a week. But now she is fine.oh by the way I only posted this now because before I forgot to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Bailey,
What a sweet picture of Roxy. I'm Glad she is doing better.
Hugs and Kisses
Love Gma

Anonymous said...

Who broke her tail? Was it you Bailey?? Just kidding!!