Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Buildabear





Buildabear is so fun me and lauren always play with are's mines name is Jacie hers is Lily so cute huh the pictures show her in some of her new outfits I got not too long ago I hope I can go back to get more there so fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady bug!
How cute your guys are. I love the jean outfit. So cute.Hope you get a chance to get more outfits.
Hugs and Kisses
Love Grandma Cathy

The Clark's said...

Hi Miss Bailey,
Just thought I would let you know how much I Luv your cute pictures. I especially like the first puppy. ADORABLE!! Did you take the "Spring" picture you are featuring on this blog?? Very Nice!!! Keep up the good work in school & with volleyball too,
Luv & Miss Ya, Nana

tizzy fit papercrafts said...

Ooohh, I just love your little Jacie. She's precious~ Love, Mom

Bryan & Alexa said...

Don't you just love Build-A-Bear?! I am obsessed with that place. Hehehe. Bryan and I went there for our 6 month anniversary (man, that was a long time ago) and we made each other little bears (that looked like us). It was a lot of fun. Bryans has camo shorts on and a baseball hat, and mine has leggings with a cute striped sweater. Bryan also made me a kitty last year for my bday, its orange with pumpkins all over it.

I will post a blog to show you! :]