Monday, March 16, 2009

Sicker and Sicker by the Days



On saturday I started up with a little bit of a cough but not that bad and on Sunday it got worse so I rested about the whole day and today it was so bad I stayed home and went to the doctor and austen also stayed home and went to the doctor too.I feel so sick all the time hoping it will go away soon.

2 comments:

The Clark's said...

Hi Miss Bailey,

So sorry to see that your sick. What a bummer!! I hope after your visit to the doctor, you'll start feeling better- OK?? Wish I was there to cuddle on the couch with ya,
Luv You Bunches,
Nana XOXO

Anonymous said...

Your look horrible!! Sorry but you do. I hope you were feeling up to going to school today so you could show your St. Patty's Day spirit!!

Take care and love ya!!
Auntie Darcy