A few days ago we saw this cool rainbow and wanted to take pictures of it so cool any way the first one is just clouds that i took apicture of too because i thought they were cool.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Miss Bailey, First, the picture of Roxy is so sweet. What a cute face she has. I love your cloud picture it is awesome. Cool rainbows also. Keep up the picture taking you do a great job. Hugs and Kisses Love Grandma Cathy
Tizzy Fit Papercrafts is your one-stop shop for beautifully coordinated, DIY, scrapbooking mini book kits in a variety of styles, sizes and themes. We use only top quality products to create our one-of-a-kind kits. You will not be disappointed! Don't see the theme you're looking for? Need a larger quantity for a party or get-together? Email us and we'd be happy to try to accommodate your wishes. Thank you for stopping by.
3 comments:
Hi Miss Bailey,
First, the picture of Roxy is so sweet. What a cute face she has. I love your cloud picture it is awesome. Cool rainbows also. Keep up the picture taking you do a great job.
Hugs and Kisses
Love Grandma Cathy
Hey, I was there that day! You're an amazing photographer, Bailey! You have a "good eye". Keep it up! Love, Mom
Beautiful rainbows, your such a talented photographer. I miss you very much Bailey Poo!! Hope to see you soon!!
Love,
Alexa
Post a Comment